Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome to my New Blog

Welcome to my new blog! Thank you for all of you who have read my posts for the last five years on the Real Meal blog.

I plan to maintain the old site until the end of 2011. I will import the best of the past and begin to generate new material beginning with today's post.

Please accept my apologies for the scarcity of posts in recent days. I have endured a difficult past 10 months. I am now re-emerging rested, reignited, and ready to fully re-engage the conversations around missional church and missional hermeneutics. Thus I considered this a good time to start a brand new blog.

I appreciate all of you who have sent notes and prayed for me. I am looking forward to renewed conversation.

Here's to the future that God is seeking to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment